- Well Known Store Make.
- Lovely Thick Quality Dark Blue Denim Shirt Dress.
- Button Through with Bronze Buttons Finishing 14″ Above Hem Offering A Nice Front Split.
- Long Sleeved with Brown Stitching Detail from Shoulder to Outer Arm.
- Shirt Style Cuffs with Brown Seam Detailing & Bronze Button.
- Shirt Turnover Collar.
- Removable Matching Tie 1″ Belt with Side Loops & Brown Stitching Finish.
- Two Front Utility Pockets to Skirt Part Edged with Brown Stitching.
- Seam Detailing To Shoulder.
- Western Style Design Stitching at Yoke Front & Back.
- Non Stretch Material.
- Non Crease.
- Ideal For All Seasons Especially Autumn. This Dress can be Worn Casual with Trainers or Boots. For A Sexier Look Dress Up with Heeled Boots, Brown Wedges & you Have the Option for A Low or High Cleavage. Leather or Suede would also Compliment this Dress.
- Our Price £15.00 £15.00 £15.00.
Sizes – 8-24
Fit – Really Nice Size (Sophia Usually in-between 14/16 Modelled a Size 14 & it Fitted Perfectly). Phebs is wearing a size 8.
Wash @ 30 Degrees. Wash Inside Out & Colour MayFade with Repeated Washing. Please Note the Due to the Nature of this Fabric Colour Transfer May Occur when in Contact with Light Coloured Fabrics or Upholstery.
Made Of – 75% Cotton, 25% Polyester.
Length (Approx) – Shoulder to Hem 46″, Under Arm to Hem 36 “, Outside Sleeve, Shoulder to Cuff 25”
Product Code – 683
Model Info Phebs 5ft7 : Bust 32DD : Wears Size 6/8
Sophia 5ft9 : Bust 36 E : Wears Size 14/16
PLEASE NOTE: When receiving this item, all store labels will be removed.
IF YOUR SIZE IS OUT OF STOCK WE MAY HAVE MORE AVAILABLE IN THE UNIT.
The unit in Strood – 11 Tolgate Lane, Strood, ME2 4TG
Monday – Saturday 9am – 5pm
Closed Sundays! (until further notice)
The quickest way to contact us is through our Social Media @Jane’s Stall
Call us on 01634 727109 (9-5 Monday to Saturday)
When ordering online you will first :
- get an email to tell you your order has gone through,
then you will get :
2. a second email telling you it’s either been sent out or its ready to collect – from the Unit in Strood, within the opening hours above.
We are no longer able to add or amend orders that are already in the processing system.