- Well Known Store Make.
- Also Comes in Black & Beige.
- Burgandy/Damson Batwing Sleeved Jumper.
- V-Neck Style.
- Super Soft & Stretchy.
- Non See Through.
- Non Crease.
- Ribbed Detailing, with Band.
- Drop Shoulder. Great For Big Boobies!
- Can be Worn Bagged Over or Long with Skinnies & Bell Bottoms. Perfect Under a Suit. Warm & Cosy but not Thick.
- Lovely Colour. Autumnal but Great for Winter & Spring too.
- A Versatile Jumper, Very Flattering as Not Clingy and Compliments a Curvier Physique. Looks Great with Denim, Navy, Black, Cream. Perfect Jumper to Add that Splash of Colour in a Subtle Way.
- Our Price £8.99 £8.99 £8.99
Fit – True To Size – Relaxed Fit
Size – 8 – 16
Wash – @ 40 Degrees. Do Not Tumble Dry or Dry Clean. Advised to Wash with Similar Colours.
Made Of – 52% Viscose / 28% Polyester / 20% Nylon
Length – (approx) (Taken From A Size 14) Shoulder to Hem 31″, Collar to Sleeve Cuff 29″, Inside Sleeve 15.5″,
Product Code – 790
PLEASE NOTE: When receiving this item, all store labels will be removed.
IF YOUR SIZE IS OUT OF STOCK WE MAY HAVE MORE AVAILABLE IN THE UNIT.
The unit in Strood – 11 Tolgate Lane, Strood, ME2 4TG
Closed Sundays (until further notice)
The quickest way to contact us is through our Facebook page – Jane’s Stall
OR Call us on 01634 727109 (9-5 Monday to Saturday)
When ordering online you will first :
- get an email to tell you your order has gone through,
then you will get :
2. a second email telling you it’s either been sent out or its ready to collect – from the Unit in Strood, within the opening hours above.
In the past, before lockdown, we have been able to make your orders up for you – even if you had only just ordered, but because of the sheer volume of orders we are experiencing at present it would really help if you called the unit first ( 01634 727109 )
- with your order number
- name the order was placed under
That way, whoever is in the office can give you a rough idea when your order will be completed as we are still not back to full staff yet.
We can not add to orders that are already in the processing system.