- Well Known OnLine Store Make.
- A Garment Not to Be Missed!!!
- Gorgeous Deep Burgundy, Velvet, Tuxedo Style Mini Dress.
- Can be Worn as a 3/4 Length Jacket Too.
- Fitted Style.
- Tailored, Turnover Collar, Can be Styled Up if Required.
- Low Cut Pointed Lapels for More of a Cleavage if Desired.
- Double Breasted with 6 Black Button Fastening.
- Left Faux Flap Pocket to Chest.
- Front Flap Pockets to Either Side.
- Subtle Internal Shoulder Pads.
- Fully Lined in a Silky Wine Material.
- Long Sleeves.
- Exceptional Quality.
- Nice Weight.
- For a Sophisticated & Tailored Look this is The Dress for You! The Burgundy Colour is Rich, Fabric Feels Luxurious & It’s Versatile. Two for One Outfit. Worn as a Dress with Boots or Heels or Worn Open as a Jacket with Jeans, Black Trousers or Skinnies. Never Dates & Would be Perfect for a Night at the Theatre, Winter Wedding or Party, Christening, Meals Out. If Dressed Down then Layered with Denim, a Scarf & Chunky Boots or DM’s. Wear a Cami if not Wanting to Show too Much Off. Warning, Only a Few Available in Some of the Sizes so Advised to get in Quick!!!
- Store Price £35
- Our Price £15.00 £15.00 £15.00.
Sizes – 8-14
Fit – True to Size, (Short if Long Legged so Might Tights Advised if So!)
Wash @ 30 Degrees. Do Not Tumble. Do Not Dry Clean. Do Not Bleach. Cool Iron on Reverse. Wash with Similar Colours. Reshape whilst Damp.
Made Of – 100% Polyester.
Length (Approx) – Shoulder to Hem 83″, Shoulder to Sleeve Cuff 23″, Inside Sleeve 17″.
Product Code – 802
Model Info Phebs 5ft7 : Bust 32DD : Wears Size 6/8
Sophia 5ft9 : Bust 36 E : Wears Size 14/16
Annabel 5ft7 : Bust 32D : Wears 6/8
PLEASE NOTE: When receiving this item, all store labels will be removed.
IF YOUR SIZE IS OUT OF STOCK WE MAY HAVE MORE AVAILABLE IN THE UNIT.
The unit in Strood – 11 Tolgate Lane, Strood, ME2 4TG
Monday – Saturday 9am – 5pm
Closed Sundays! (until further notice)
The quickest way to contact us is through our Social Media @Jane’s Stall
Call us on 01634 727109 (9-5 Monday to Saturday)
When ordering online you will first :
- get an email to tell you your order has gone through,
then you will get :
2. a second email telling you it’s either been sent out or its ready to collect – from the Unit in Strood, within the opening hours above.
We are no longer able to add to or amend orders that are already in the processing system.