- Well Known On Line Store Make.
- Cream Roll Neck Jumper.
- Slim Fit but with Stretch.
- Ribbed Material.
- Ribbed, Long Sleeves.
- Shoulder Tabs with 3 Ornate Gold Acrylic Buttons Each Side.
- Cuffs are Raw Edged with 6 Ornate Gold Acrylic Buttons Positioned from Cuff to Sleeve.
- Raw Edging to Hem.
- Non Itchy.
- Non Crease.
- Non See Through.
- Nice Weight.
- Warm & Great For Layering.
- Sits Just Above the Hips.
- A Stylish Jumper Suitable for Work, Going Out or Just to Look Gorgeous In!!! Due to its Fit it will Look Great with Trousers and or Skirts. The Statement Gold Buttons Offers a Plusher Look so Perfect for Going Out in for Drinks, Theatre or Desk to Dinner. Paired Up with Faux Leather Trousers or Jacket, or Perfect with Our Flared Split Trousers for an On Trend Option. Cream Always Looks Against Red, Black, Browns & Navy.
- Store Price £24
- Our Price £8.99 £8.99 £8.99.
Sizes – S(6-8), M(10-12), L(12-14)
Fit – True to Size,
Wash @ 30 Degrees, Do Not Bleach, Tumble Dry or Dry Clean. Wash with Similar Colours, Inside Out & Cool Iron on Reverse. Re Shape whilst Damp.
Made Of – 90% Acrylic, 10% Wool
Length (Approx) – Shoulder to Hem 21.5″, Shoulder to Sleeve Cuff 25″, 17.5 Inside Arm, Roll Neck 8″ Long.
Product Code – 889
Model Info Phebs 5ft7 : Bust 32DD : Wears Size 6/8
Sophia 5ft9 : Bust 36 E : Wears Size 14/16
Annabel 5ft7 : Bust 32D : Wears 6/8
PLEASE NOTE: When receiving this item, all store labels will be removed.
IF YOUR SIZE IS OUT OF STOCK WE MAY HAVE MORE AVAILABLE IN THE UNIT.
The unit in Strood – 11 Tolgate Lane, Strood, ME2 4TG
Monday – Saturday 9am – 5pm
Closed Sundays! (until further notice)
The quickest way to contact us is through our Social Media @Jane’s Stall
Call us on 01634 727109 (9-5 Monday to Saturday)
When ordering online you will first :
- get an email to tell you your order has gone through,
then you will get :
2. a second email telling you it’s either been sent out or its ready to collect – from the Unit in Strood, within the opening hours above.
We are no longer able to add to or amend orders that are already in the processing system.