- Super Soft, Cosy Jumpsuit.
- Grey (Slate) Fleecy Fabric.
- Elasticated Waist.
- Pull Cord.
- Bardot Neckline so Looks Sexy Off the Shoulder!
- Long Sleeves Finished with a 2.5″ Cuff.
- Drop Shoulder.
- Wide Leg,
- Easy to Pull on & Off as Material is Stretchy.
- Lovely Quality, Non See through Fabric.
- Perfect Base for Under Shackets, Coats, Cardigans.
- Comfy & Not Short in Body so Lounge, Lounge, Lounge!
- We are Loving this NEW Bardot Jumpsuit. Easy to Wear but can be Styled in Many Ways. Dress Up with Heels/Dressy Flats & Accessories or Casual Style with Trainers/Boots and Leather Jacket. Fab Outfit for Christmas Day or Having Guests over at Home but still wanting to look Fab & Chic in Comfort. Great Length that seems to Fit all Sizes & Heights. Great ‘Go To’ Outfit for a Variety of Occasions. Also Ideal when Travelling. Lovely Colour & Pairs Well with Silver Accessories. Ideal For Layering or Adding a Scarf.
- Store Price £38.
- Our Price £20.00 £20.00 £20.00.
Sizes – S(8-10), M(12), L(14), XL(16),
Fit – True to Size, Nice Fit (Sophia Modelled this in an XL as a Relaxed Fit Style) and Annabel is wearing the S.
Wash @ 40 Degrees. Wash Separately. Do Not Tumble Dry or Dry Clean.
Made Of – 95% Polyester. 5% Elastane.
Length (Approx) – Shoulder to Trouser Cuff 62″, Inside Leg 30″, Waist to Gusset 15″, Shoulder to Sleeve Cuff 26″, Width of Leg 15″ (Taken from a Size XL16).
Product Code – 854
Model Info Phebs 5ft7 : Bust 32DD : Wears Size 6/8
Sophia 5ft9 : Bust 36 E : Wears Size 14/16
Annabel 5ft7 : Bust 32D : Wears 6/8
PLEASE NOTE: When receiving this item, all store labels will be removed.
IF YOUR SIZE IS OUT OF STOCK WE MAY HAVE MORE AVAILABLE IN THE UNIT.
The unit in Strood – 11 Tolgate Lane, Strood, ME2 4TG
Monday – Saturday 9am – 5pm
Closed Sundays! (until further notice)
The quickest way to contact us is through our Social Media @Jane’s Stall
Call us on 01634 727109 (9-5 Monday to Saturday)
When ordering online you will first :
- get an email to tell you your order has gone through,
then you will get :
2. a second email telling you it’s either been sent out or its ready to collect – from the Unit in Strood, within the opening hours above.
We are no longer able to add to or amend orders that are already in the processing system.