- Soft, Cosy, Roomy Jumpsuit.
- Khaki Smooth Fabric.
- Elasticated Waist.
- Co Ordinating Pull Cord.
- High Round Neckline.
- Zip Fastening to Back.
- 3/4 Length Long Sleeves.
- Loose, Wide Leg,
- Material has some Stretch.
- Lovely Quality, Non See Through Fabric.
- Perfect Base for Under Shackets, Coats, Cardigans.
- Comfy & Not Short in Body so Lounge, Lounge, Lounge!
- We are Loving this NEW Easy to Wear Jumpsuit as it can be Styled in So Many Ways. Dress Up with Heels/Dressy Flats & Accessories or Casual Style with Trainers/Boots and Leather Jacket. Fab Outfit for Working from Home or Having Guests over still wanting to look Fab & Chic in Comfort. Loose Leg Great for Sitting Around in Too. Fab Length that seems to Fit all Sizes & Heights. Great ‘Go To’ Outfit for a Variety of Occasions. Also Ideal when Travelling. School Run Ready if aiming for a Quick, Casual Look. Lovely Earthy On Trend Colour. Ideal For Layering or Adding a Scarf.
- Store Price £38.
- Our Price £19.99 £19.99 £19.99.
Sizes – S(8-10), M(12), L(14), XL(16),
Fit – True to Size, Nice Fit (Sophia Modelled this in an XL as a Relaxed Fit Style) and Annabel is wearing the S.
Wash @ 30 Degrees. Wash Separately. Do Not Tumble Dry or Dry Clean.
Made Of – 95% Polyester. 5% Elastane.
Length (Approx) – Shoulder to Trouser Cuff 59″, Inside Leg 28″, Waist to Gusset 15″, Outside Shoulder to Sleeve Cuff 15″, Inside Arm 11″, Width of Leg 11.5″ (Taken from a Size S(8-10).
Product Code – 863
Model Info Phebs 5ft7 : Bust 32DD : Wears Size 6/8
Sophia 5ft9 : Bust 36 E : Wears Size 14/16
Annabel 5ft7 : Bust 32D : Wears 6/8
PLEASE NOTE: When receiving this item, all store labels will be removed.
IF YOUR SIZE IS OUT OF STOCK WE MAY HAVE MORE AVAILABLE IN THE UNIT.
The unit in Strood – 11 Tolgate Lane, Strood, ME2 4TG
Monday – Saturday 9am – 5pm
Closed Sundays! (until further notice)
The quickest way to contact us is through our Social Media @Jane’s Stall
Call us on 01634 727109 (9-5 Monday to Saturday)
When ordering online you will first :
- get an email to tell you your order has gone through,
then you will get :
2. a second email telling you it’s either been sent out or its ready to collect – from the Unit in Strood, within the opening hours above.
We are no longer able to add to or amend orders that are already in the processing system.