- Also Available In Black.
- Well Known Store Make.
- What I would Call Smart Jeans but they are sooooooo comfortable.
- Skinny Style, with a Cool, Cropped Ankle.
- 4 Patch Pockets.
- High waisted.
- Belt Loops. (Belt Not Included)
- Fab Wardrobe Basic.
- Really Really lovely size with lots of stretch.
- Original Store Price £38.00!
- Our Price £8.99 £8.99 £8.99 £8.99 !!!!
FIT – Really lovely size with a nice stretch.
Sizes – 6 – 18 (Phebs has on the size 6)
Wash – @ 40 (Please Note: Due To The Nature Of This Fabric, The Colour May Transfer Onto Other Subjects – MAKE SURE TO WASH BEFORE WEARING!).
Wash – @ 40 (Please Note: Due To The Nature Of This Fabric, The Colour May Transfer Onto Other Subjects).
Made Of – 98% Cotton / 2% Elastane
Length – (approx) Inside Leg – 24″ / Outside Leg – 36″
Product Code – 127
PLEASE NOTE: When receiving this item, all store labels will be removed.
IF YOUR SIZE IS OUT OF STOCK WE MAY HAVE MORE AVAILABLE IN THE UNIT.
The unit in Strood – 11 Tolgate Lane, Strood, ME2 4TG
is closed at present but you can collect online orders from the office;
which is next to the unit, through the sign written gates, opposite Kent Reliance
Monday – Friday: 10am – 4pm / Saturday: 9am – 3pm
Closed Sundays (until further notice)
The quickest way to contact us is through our Facebook page – Jane’s Stall
OR Call us on 01634 727109 (9-5 Monday to Saturday)
When ordering online you will first :
- get an email to tell you your order has gone through,
then you will get :
2. a second email telling you it’s either been sent out or its ready to collect – from the Unit in Strood, within the opening hours above.
In the past, before lockdown, we have been able to make your orders up for you – even if you had only just ordered, but because of the sheer volume of orders we are experiencing at present it would really help if you called the unit first ( 01634 727109 )
- with your order number
- name the order was placed under
That way, whoever is in the office can give you a rough idea when your order will be completed as we are still not back to full staff yet.
We can not add to orders that are already in the processing system.