- A Two Piece Pink Top & Bottom Knitted Jumper/Trouser Set.
- Also Available In Grey & Black
- Nice, Supportive Fit to Legging Style Bottoms.
- Nice Length.
- Ribbed, Elasticated Waist Band with Pull Tie Cord.
- Ribbed Ankle Cuff to Bottoms.
- Nice Stretch to Fabric.
- Herringbone Knitted Pattern.
- Warm & Cosy.
- Non Itchy.
- Non Crease.
- Matching, Cropped Jumper Top.
- Front Curved, Crop Top with Ribbed Hem.
- Back of Top, Hangs Longer.
- High, Rounded Hemmed Neck.
- Long Sleeves.
- Dropped Shoulder.
- Tappers to Sleeve Cuffs.
- Ribbed Cuffs.
- Non See Through Unless Stretched to its Maximum & then Barely!
- Ideal For Lounging & Dressed Casually with Trainers/Uggs & Denim or Leather Jacket. Would also Look Great Under a Shacket/Long Cardigan. Style this Set with a Vest Top if Not Wanting to Expose too Much Tummy! Great Gift. Perfect for The Winter Months for Easy Wear & Warmth. Walks, School Runs, College Or Just Staying Cosy By the Fire.
- Original Store Price £39 !!!!
- Our Price £16.99 £ 16.99 £16.99 !!!!
Sizes – Onesize
Fit – Nice Size, Fits Between a Size 8 to a 14. Fits Both Phoebe (size 8-10) & Sophia (Size 14-16).
Wash @ 30 Degrees.
Made Of – 100% Acrylic.
Length (Approx) – Neck to Front Hem 15″, Neck to Back Hem 17″, Neck to Outside Sleeve 37″. Bottoms – Waist to Outside Ankle Cuff 41″, Inside Leg 29″, Waist to Gusset 13″
Product Code – 733
Model Info Phebs 5ft7 : Bust 32DD : Wears Size 6/8
Sophia 5ft9 : Bust 36 E : Wears Size 14/16
PLEASE NOTE: When receiving this item, all store labels will be removed.
IF YOUR SIZE IS OUT OF STOCK WE MAY HAVE MORE AVAILABLE IN THE UNIT.
The unit in Strood – 11 Tolgate Lane, Strood, ME2 4TG
Monday – Saturday 9am – 5pm
Closed Sundays! (until further notice)
The quickest way to contact us is through our Social Media @Jane’s Stall
Call us on 01634 727109 (9-5 Monday to Saturday)
When ordering online you will first :
- get an email to tell you your order has gone through,
then you will get :
2. a second email telling you it’s either been sent out or its ready to collect – from the Unit in Strood, within the opening hours above.
We are no longer able to add or amend orders that are already in the processing system.