- Great Quality Checked Shacket.
- Fully Lined in Plain Black Diamond Stitched Fabric.
- Light Padding.
- Red, Black & Touch of Cream Plaid Thick Fabric to Jacket & Collar.
- Turn Over Collar.
- Quality Bronze Metal Zip Front Fastening.
- Diagonal Welt Lined Pockets to The Front with Press Stud Fastening.
- Flap Breast Pockets Each Side with Hidden Press Stud Fastenings to Each Corner.
- Long Sleeved.
- Dropped Shoulder.
- Shirt Type Cuffs which Can Be Turned Up if Desired.
- Press Stud Fastening on Cuffs.
- Straight Hem.
- Boyfriend Fit.
- Heavy Weight & Warm.
- These Jackets have been hard to come by. Everyone wants a Shacket. Look no further. This Fully Lined Shacket Screams Out Quality. In a Positive Red Check which Matches Up Well Against Black, Cream or Denim. A Casual Look but Still Looks Smart. Jeans Work Well with This Style, Skinny or Loose. Ideal For so Many Occasions from Students to Mums, Weekends Out & Walkabouts. A Lovely Change of Colour to Brighten Up Your Day!
- Store Price £55!!!
- Our Price £19.99 £19.99 £19.99.
Sizes – XS(8-10), S(10-12), M(12-14), L(14-16), XL(16-18),
Fit – True to Size, Oversized Fit.
Wash @ 30 Degrees. Do Not Tumble Dry or Dry Clean. Do Not Bleach. Do Not Use Fabric Softener, Colour Can Transfer, Wash Separately.
Made Of – Outer Shell 80% Acrylic, 20% Polyester. Lining 100% Polyester. Padding 100% Polyester.
Length (Approx) – Shoulder to Hem 28″, Dropped Shoulder 23″, Inside Arm 18″, Chest 24″, (Taken From Size M 12-14).
Product Code – 868
Model Info Phebs 5ft7 : Bust 32DD : Wears Size 6/8
Sophia 5ft9 : Bust 36 E : Wears Size 14/16
Annabel 5ft7 : Bust 32D : Wears 6/8
PLEASE NOTE: When receiving this item, all store labels will be removed.
IF YOUR SIZE IS OUT OF STOCK WE MAY HAVE MORE AVAILABLE IN THE UNIT.
The unit in Strood – 11 Tolgate Lane, Strood, ME2 4TG
Monday – Saturday 9am – 5pm
Closed Sundays! (until further notice)
The quickest way to contact us is through our Social Media @Jane’s Stall
Call us on 01634 727109 (9-5 Monday to Saturday)
When ordering online you will first :
- get an email to tell you your order has gone through,
then you will get :
2. a second email telling you it’s either been sent out or its ready to collect – from the Unit in Strood, within the opening hours above.
We are no longer able to add to or amend orders that are already in the processing system.