- Well Known Store Make.
- Great Quality.
- Gold Zip Detailing on front and pockets.
- LOOKS ORANGE IN SOME OF THE PHOTOS AND CAUSED QUITE A DEBATE IN THE OFFICE as some really think its orangey but the store description is Red and I would say its bright red lol !
- Straight Scuba Style Jacket.
- Great Over the festive season to make all your black look Christmasy but will easily see you throughout the year. I especially love this colour with a white blouse or T-shirt & blue jeans in the Spring,
- Perfect Desk To Dinner Jacket.
- Store £35!!!
- Our Price £12.99 £12.99 £12.99!!!
Fit – If between sizes go up (H&M sizes) We always find them to be small.
Size – 4 – 18
Wash – @ 30
Made Of – 95% Polyester / 5% Elastane
Length (approx) – (Shoulder-Hem) 33″
Product Code – 987
PLEASE NOTE: When receiving this item, all store labels will be removed.
IF YOUR SIZE IS OUT OF STOCK WE MAY HAVE MORE AVAILABLE IN THE UNIT.
The unit in Strood – 11 Tolgate Lane, Strood, ME2 4TG
is closed at present but you can collect online orders from the office;
which is next to the unit, through the sign written gates, opposite Kent Reliance
10am – 4pm Monday – Friday : Saturday 9am – 3pm –
Closed Sundays (until further notice)##
The quickest way to contact us is through our Facebook page – Jane’s Stall
OR Call us on 01634 727109 (9-5 Monday to Saturday)
When ordering online you will first :
- get an email to tell you your order has gone through,
then you will get :
2. a second email telling you it’s either been sent out or its ready to collect – from the Unit in Strood, within the opening hours above.
In the past, before lockdown, we have been able to make your orders up for you – even if you had only just ordered, but because of the sheer volume of orders we are experiencing at present it would really help if you called the unit first ( 01634 727109 )
- with your order number
- name the order was placed under
That way, whoever is in the office can give you a rough idea when your order will be completed as we are still not back to full staff yet.
We can not add to orders that are already in the processing system.