- Well Known Make.
- Sand Colour, Knitted Loose Fit Mini Jumper Dress.
- Classy, Easy to Wear Dress.
- 12.5″ Cowl Neck which is More Flattering if Busty & Reduces a Block Look to Chest Area.
- Soft & Comfy.
- Long Sleeved with Subtle Ribbed Cuffs.
- Good Stretch to Knit, Slightly A-Line/Curved.
- Delicate Diagonal Pattern with the Fabric Across Front Panel.
- Lower Part of Dress Finished with Another Delicate Pattern.
- Ribbed Hem Line.
- Non See Through.
- Not Itchy.
- Looks Lovely with Brown, Tan, Black & Cream.
- Suitable for Work and Social Events. Dress up with a Tailored Style Coat and Wedged Knee High Boots or Dress More Casual with Leather Jacket or Denim. Great for Layering Especially with Waistcoat Style Layering or Maxi Cardigan. Warm Enough to Wear Alone Too.
- Original Store Price £28
- Our Price £10.00 £10.00 £10.00.
Sizes – (8-10), (10-12), (16-18), (20-22),
Fit – Nice True Size . Sophia Usually Wears a 14/16 she is wearing the 16/18 Annabel is wearing the 8-10.
Wash @ 30 Degrees. Do Not Tumble Dry or Dry Clean.
Made Of – 73% Acrylic, 24% Nylon, 3% Elastane.
Length (Approx) – Shoulder to Hem 35″, Shoulder to Cuff 26″, Inside Sleeve 15″,
Product Code – 785
Model Info Phebs 5ft7 : Bust 32DD : Wears Size 6/8
Sophia 5ft9 : Bust 36 E : Wears Size 14/16
Annabel 5ft7 : Bust 32D : Wears Size 6/8
PLEASE NOTE: When receiving this item, all store labels will be removed.
IF YOUR SIZE IS OUT OF STOCK WE MAY HAVE MORE AVAILABLE IN THE UNIT.
The unit in Strood – 11 Tolgate Lane, Strood, ME2 4TG
Monday – Saturday 9am – 5pm
Closed Sundays! (until further notice)
The quickest way to contact us is through our Social Media @Jane’s Stall
Call us on 01634 727109 (9-5 Monday to Saturday)
When ordering online you will first :
- get an email to tell you your order has gone through,
then you will get :
2. a second email telling you it’s either been sent out or its ready to collect – from the Unit in Strood, within the opening hours above.
We are no longer able to add or amend orders that are already in the processing system.