- Stone (Creamy) 3/4 Length Shacket.
- Turn Over Collar.
- 6 Brown Tortoise Shell Button Fastening Up to the Collar.
- Stone Silky Lining Throughout.
- Two Breast Flap Pockets with 1 working Tortoise Shell Button Fastening to Each.
- Long Loose Fit Sleeves with Shirt Style Cuffs & Tortoise Shell Button.
- Dropped Shoulder.
- Co Ordinating 2″ Wide Belt with Same Fabric Side Loops. With a Slanted Cut Finish.
- Side Seam Pockets, Fully Lined.
- Soft Wool Type Fabric.
- Non Stretch but Flexible Material.
- Good Weight.
- Nice Long Sleeve.
- BoyFriend Fit.
- We are so pleased to have got this Shacket in just before Christmas. An easy wear Jacket. Can be buttoned from neck to hem and belted for added warmth or worn casual and undone for a quick throw on which will compliment so many outfits. The silky lining adds to the quality of this garment. Stone Colour gives a neutral and natural tone to your wardrobe. Great for work, day wear, evenings and can be dressed up or down.
- Store Price £48.
- Our Price £19.99 £19.99 £19.99
Sizes – 8/10, 10/12 , 12/14, 16/18, 20/22,
Fit – Oversized Boyfriend Fit. Roomy not skimpy at all designed to be extra big.
Wash @40 Degrees. Do Not Tumble Dry or Dry Clean.
Made Of – 100% Polyester.
Length (Approx) – Shoulder to Hem 34.5″, Collar to Outside Sleeve Cuff 29″, From Dropped Shoulder 21.5″, Inside Arm 18″, Chest 24″,
Product Code – 870
Model Info Phebs 5ft7 : Bust 32DD : Wears Size 6/8
Sophia 5ft9 : Bust 36 E : Wears Size 14/16
Annabel 5ft7 : Bust 32D : Wears 6/8
PLEASE NOTE: When receiving this item, all store labels will be removed.
IF YOUR SIZE IS OUT OF STOCK WE MAY HAVE MORE AVAILABLE IN THE UNIT.
The unit in Strood – 11 Tolgate Lane, Strood, ME2 4TG
Monday – Saturday 9am – 5pm
Closed Sundays! (until further notice)
The quickest way to contact us is through our Social Media @Jane’s Stall
Call us on 01634 727109 (9-5 Monday to Saturday)
When ordering online you will first :
- get an email to tell you your order has gone through,
then you will get :
2. a second email telling you it’s either been sent out or its ready to collect – from the Unit in Strood, within the opening hours above.
We are no longer able to add to or amend orders that are already in the processing system.