- Well Known Store Make.
- Cream, Thin Super Soft Knitted Scarf with Side Key Hole Splits.
- Can Be Worn at Least 4 Ways, as a Scarf Tied at the Front, to the Side or Loose
- Can Also be Worn as a Shawl.
- The Two Side Openings Offer Great Access for Arms & Can be Used to Style in a Variety of Ways.
- Very Practical.
- Non Itch.
- Some Stretch.
- Fab Secret Santa Gift but Lovely Gift all Year Round.
- Nice Contrast Against a Block or Pattern of Colour but Also Mixes in Well with Natural, Muted Shades. Fab with Denim.
- A Light Weight Scarf , Although Warm & Soft. Great for Any Age. Perfect Gift Idea. Ideal for Taking with You on an Evening Out, Day Time, Studying or Work, even Travelling as Helps Take the Chill Off & Offers More than Just a Scarf! Wont Keep Slipping Off as it has an Opening Split for your Arms if Required which Can Also be Used to Tie Up & Style.
- Store Make, perfect present as the labels are left in.
- Our Price £5.99 £5.99 £5.99 or 2 for £10.00
- Coupon Code wrapup21 at Checkout.
Sizes – Onesize
Fit – True to Size,
Wash @ 40 Degrees. Do Not Tumble Dry or Dry Clean. Do Not Wash with Dark Colours. Do Not Mix with Damp Garments.
Made Of – Acrylic.
Length (Approx) – 74″ Long, 36″ Wide, 7″ Split for Arms.
Product Code – 839
Model Info Phebs 5ft7 : Bust 32DD : Wears Size 6/8
Sophia 5ft9 : Bust 36 E : Wears Size 14/16
Annabel 5ft7 : Bust 32D : Wears 6/8
PLEASE NOTE: When receiving this item, all store labels will be removed.
IF YOUR SIZE IS OUT OF STOCK WE MAY HAVE MORE AVAILABLE IN THE UNIT.
The unit in Strood – 11 Tolgate Lane, Strood, ME2 4TG
Monday – Saturday 9am – 5pm
Closed Sundays! (until further notice)
The quickest way to contact us is through our Social Media @Jane’s Stall
Call us on 01634 727109 (9-5 Monday to Saturday)
When ordering online you will first :
- get an email to tell you your order has gone through,
then you will get :
2. a second email telling you it’s either been sent out or its ready to collect – from the Unit in Strood, within the opening hours above.
We are no longer able to add to or amend orders that are already in the processing system.