- Soft Silver Winter White Sporty, Brushed Pullover Top.
- Ruched High Neck with Zip Fastening From Chest (Looks Good Zipped Up Or Unzipped).
- Turtle Neck Collar with Reflective Grey Strip to Back of Neck.
- Nice Safety Detail with Folded Fabric to Stop Catching Chin & Zip Pull with Plastic Grey Cap.
- Soft, Light Weight Material with a Fleecy Inside Throughout.
- Subtle Herringbone Pattern.
- Y Shaped Stitching/Piping to Front & Back.
- Generous, Long Sleeves with Ribbed Mutton Style Cuffs & Thumbholes.
- Slim Fit.
- Straight Hem To Front.
- Longer/Extended Curved Hem to Back.
- Practical & Flattering Length.
- Nice Stretch to 10% Spandex Fabric,
- Non See Through.
- Easy Wear.
- A Perfect Top to Start off the New Year. Ideal for Yoga, Running, Cycling, Fitness & General Leisure Wear. We Love the Thumbhole Design as Keeps the Sleeves in Place. Whether You are a Gym Babe or Sofa Babe this Top is Fab. The Quality Zip Neck Offers a Covered in Style but Equally if Undone a Nice V which is Flattering for a Bustier Physique. Not Bulky but Still Warm with Soft Inside. The Neutral Colour Looks Good Against Most Shades. It is Fitted but the Stretch in it makes it Comfortable Yet Sleek. Don’t Just Feel Good Exercising, with this Top You will Look Good Too!
- Store Price £22.
- Our Price £8.99 £8.99 £8.99.
Sizes – 4/6, 8/10, 12/14, 16/18, 20,
Fit – True to Size, Slim Fit with Stretch!
Machine Wash on Cold. Wash with Similar Colours. Tumble Dry & Iron on Low.
Made Of – Body – 90% Polyester, 10% Spandex, Rib/Ribete 95%, 5% Spandex.
Length (Approx) – Front Collar to Hem 25.5″, Collar to Reverse Hem 30″, Shoulder to Cuff 25.5″, Inside Sleeve 18″, Chest Across 18″.
Product Code – 895
Model Info Phebs 5ft7 : Bust 32DD : Wears Size 6/8
Sophia 5ft9 : Bust 36 E : Wears Size 14/16
Annabel 5ft7 : Bust 32D : Wears 6/8
PLEASE NOTE: When receiving this item, all store labels will be removed.
IF YOUR SIZE IS OUT OF STOCK WE MAY HAVE MORE AVAILABLE IN THE UNIT.
The unit in Strood – 11 Tolgate Lane, Strood, ME2 4TG
Monday – Saturday 9am – 5pm
Closed Sundays! (until further notice)
The quickest way to contact us is through our Social Media @Jane’s Stall
Call us on 01634 727109 (9-5 Monday to Saturday)
When ordering online you will first :
- get an email to tell you your order has gone through,
then you will get :
2. a second email telling you it’s either been sent out or its ready to collect – from the Unit in Strood, within the opening hours above.
We are no longer able to add to or amend orders that are already in the processing system.